The first thing to be cleared in the beginning is that while choosing a doctor for any treatment, make sure that you find one with whom you can communicate your needs. Focus on the RIGHT doctor than the BEST. The best doctor may not be able to understand your preferences and perform the procedure. The outcomes of this procedure may not align with your wishes. Therefore, finding a hair transplant doctor is not an easy task.
Factors to look at while choosing a hair transplant doctor in Delhi.
Keep the following tips in mind while choosing a hair transplant specialist in Delhi.
- Look at his/her specializations, qualifications, and skills to confirm if he/she is qualified enough to complete the surgery.
- Go through the qualifications and board associations claimed by the doctor on his website or advertisement.
- Look at before and after photos of other patients to confirm that he/she has a good aesthetic sense.
- Read other patient’s testimonials and reviews so that you can get a hold of the doctor’s behavior and experience of performing hair transplants.
- Ask several questions to the doctor pertaining to the procedure. Look at their behavior when you ask these questions to see if they are irritated or not.
- Check the hospital or clinics they have associated themselves with. Reputed doctors prefer working with reputed clinics.
- Look up at the consultation fees they charge and the treatment packages they offer for hair transplantation. After all, the budget is a big factor to be considered.
Questions To Ask A Hair Transplant Doctor in Delhi
It is important to ask questions during the consultation regarding hair transplantation. This helps to give an idea of how experienced he/she is. In case, they skip or dodge these questions, they might not be the appropriate person to consult. In case you are unable to figure out what to ask, here are some questions that you can ask.
- What are the possible explanations for the sudden loss of hair?
- Is medicine an alternative to consider? If yes, which medicines?
- Is surgery an option?
- What are the possible complications that can occur?
- Are there any alternatives to consider when medicines do not provide any relief?
- How should I prepare for the hair transplantation?
- What should I expect during the hair transplant procedure?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce hair loss due to shock after the procedure?
- Is there any particular diet that I should follow after the procedure?
- How long does it take for the procedure to complete?
- Is it painful?
- For how long the results tend to be there after the procedure?
List of Top 10 Hair Transplant Doctors in Delhi
Due to the increased revenue in cosmetic surgery not only in India but also around the globe, more and more people are opting for this field of study. Therefore, the number of hair transplant surgeons in the country has increased manifold. Numerous doctors and specialists across the country are setting up their clinics in Delhi to practice. Here is the list of well-experienced hair transplant surgeons practicing in Delhi.
|Serial No.||Name of the Surgeon||Years of Experience||Qualifications||Hospital/Clinic associated with|
||Dr. Ashwani Kumar||11||MCh – Plastic Surgery||Pristyn Care|
||Dr. Madhu||24||MD – Dermatology||Dr.Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre|
||Dr. Arvind Poswal||23||MBBS||Dr. A’s Clinic- Hair Transplant Centre|
||Dr. Manoj Khanna||26||MBBS, DNB – Plastic Surgery||Enhance Clinic|
||Dr. Suneet Soni||13||MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery||Medispa Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Centre|
||Dr. Shahin Nooreyezdan||28||MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery||Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals Delhi|
||Dr. Rajesh||30||MCh – Plastic Surgery||DR Rajesh Rajput Clinic|
||Dr. Amrendra Kumar
|9||MD – Dermatology||Dermaclinix|
||Dr. Lokesh Kumar||31||MBBS, MS||BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi|
||Dr. Anil Behl||40||MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery||Fortis Memorial Research Institute|
List Of Top 10 Hair Transplant Clinics in India
In addition to the doctor from whom you want to get treated, it is also essential to ensure that he or she is associated with a well-reputed hospital or clinic. The combination of a well-experienced surgeon along with the latest technology ensures that the hair transplant procedure is completed successfully. As a reference, consider the following table of clinics in Delhi where they use the latest technique-Direct Hair Implantation- to perform hair transplantation.
|Serial No.||Hospital/Clinic||City||Address||Contact No.|
||Enhance Clinics||New Delhi||DE 82, Block DE, Tagore Garden, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110027||092121 13495|
||Pristyn Care||Gurugram||Huda Market, SCO 309, 2nd, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana 122022||074282 92747|
||Panacea Global Hair Services||Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi||A-78, 1st Floor, Near Bikanerwala, Central Market, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi, Delhi 110024||085069 62222|
||Dermalife||New Delhi||G-29, Green Park Ext Rd, Block J, Green Park Extension, Green Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110016||088820 47047|
||Dr. A’s Clinic||Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi||B – 104, G. Floor, Chittaranjan Park, near GK-II, Metro, New Delhi, Delhi 110019||098717 00606|
||AK Clinics||New Delhi||A- 2/25, Safdarjung Enclave, Block A 2, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110029||1800 103 9300|
||Saraswat Hospital||Agra, Uttar Pradesh||55, Vimal Vihar, Near Hillman Public School, Sikandra Bodla Road, Shastripuram, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007||096900 39999|
||DermaClinix||New Delhi||E-13, Basement & First Floor, Defence Colony, Main, Ring Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110024||088822 27080|
||Medispa Hair Transplant||New Delhi||E-44, Gurdwara Rd, Block E, Greater Kailash II, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048||011 4140 6606|
||Radiance Cosmedic Centre||Greater Kailash Part 2, New Delhi||S 329, Greater Kailash Part 2, M Block, Market Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110048||085278 44462|
The effectiveness of hair transplantation largely depends on finding the RIGHT surgeon instead of the BEST. Not only finding a good doctor is important, but it is also essential that he or she has aligned himself/herself with a fully-functioning clinic. The combination of these two will help in ensuring that the results of the hair transplantation turn over as exactly as you expected. Also, this prevents the person from making the mistake of spending too much and get nothing in return. Therefore, be vigilant and informative when it comes to making the appropriate decision.