TOP-20 Questions to Ask an Outstaffing Company Before Cooperation
When looking for an outstaffing agency, many businesses get confused as to the questions they have to ask to make the right conclusions. Should you only be curious about the professionalism of the people that will work for you? Does the age of the company matter? What else to ask.
We’ve got you covered. There are so many questions you should definitely ask, but the following 20 will ensure that you have found the best match or not a suitable company to cooperate with.
About the HR Department and Staff
When looking for an outstaffing company Ukraine or in another country, make sure you ask the following:
- Do you have your own talent pool or are you going to look for a specialist on other services?
- How many candidates with the skills that I need have you found in the latest months?
- How much time do I have to wait for the first candidates to come in?
- How am I or my representatives involved in the process?
- What are your problem-solving skills when it comes to onboarding?
About Further Communication and Control of the Project
You should definitely discuss communication with your future team or specialist, as well as what part you take in project management:
- Will the team or specialists you find for me work only for my company during our cooperation?
- How will I communicate and control the tasks the team or experts are performing? What are the guarantees I will be able to reach them?
- Are you flexible in terms of project management approaches and software? I want to use my techniques to make it easier for my in-house team.
- Do you provide recommendations on communication and project management to make the most use out of our cooperation?
- What messengers and other software do you recommend for communication with the team?
About Cooperation Intricacies from Their Side
Asking about their offices and the help they provide to the employees is also critical for successful cooperation:
- What environment do you provide to the team or specialist I choose?
- What equipment do you provide and what will be needed from my side (if anything)?
- Do you provide office space? Can you provide pictures to make sure?
- Tell me about your working hours and weekends. When will I be able to reach you if a question occurs?
- Let’s discuss working on national holidays in my country and yours.
About the Security of Your Cooperation
Security is one of the most important things when it comes to outstaffing. Make sure you find out about insurance and other factors that will remove responsibility from you:
- Can you find candidates that will be able to sign non-disclosure agreements and other documents? Or do you do it on their behalf?
- Update me on your terms as to copyright.
- What are your trouble-shooting methods when it comes to stealing intellectual property?
- How do you control the access of your candidates to the information we provide?
These are essential questions that will help you decide whether you’ve found the right outstaffing agency for your project. Ask them wisely and listen to the answers carefully.